This is the recipe to make Karepak Gosh.
Ingredients (For half Kg mutton)
- Mutton : 1/2 Kilograms (cut into medium pieces)
- Curry Leaves (Kari Patta) : 25 Leaves
- Onion : 2 Big size
- Oil : 4 Table spoon
- Chilli Powder : 1 Teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste : 1/2 Teaspoon
- Turmeric (Haldi) : 2 pinch
- Coriander Leaves
- Take 1/2 kg mutton and wash thoroughly with salt(1/4 teaspoon) and turmeric(1/4 teaspoon).
- Take a pressure cooker, and put 1 glass of water, add 1/4 teaspoon salt (very less) and add full washed mutton and let it boil for 10 minutes. Swith off the stove. Keep this mixture aside.
- Take another vessel and add 4 table spoon of oil.
- Chop 2 big size of onions and add it to the vessel of oil.
- Let the onion fry till it turns a little red.
- Add curry leaves and fry and shake the mixture well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chilli powder, 1/4 tea spoon of turmeric and salt to taste.
- Mix this mixture well.
- After 5 minutes, take the boiled mutton only without water and add the mutton pieces to this frying mixture and mix it well. Let it fry for 10 minutes. Keep the boiled mutton water aside.
- Add coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Add the mutton water from which you have boiled the mutton to this mixture.
- Let the water dry completely.
- Karepak Gosh is ready to serve.