1. What is the use of finish method in batch class
2. What is the return type of batch class
3. same profile users, differentiate field’s (1) visibility
4. why do we go for a sharing rule, criteria
5. What is a Permission set
6. why do we go for role hierarchy
7. what is use of record types?
8. why do we use sosl
9. when clicking list button a vf page should open. what all u will define
10. how do u implement pagination in sf. different ways
11. data loader
12. deployment tools
13. use of rollup summary fields
14. diff ways to display data in table of vf page
15. diff apex repeat and apex page block table
16. pageblocktable — have a checkbox in header of table
17. pass param from js to controller in vfpage
18. use of action function. (sforce.execute)
19. Integration funciton in site
20. How many records does a soql query fetch
21. Trigger, what is the minimum and maximum times a dml query runs for update trigger
22. Integration have u worked.. i told no.
23. What do u understand about governance limits
24. what is the maximum number of emails in mass email
25. one scenario based question on validation. Can you achieve this without writing code
26. how many ways can u write apex code in salesforce
27. What do you know about different editions
We can use Jquery in Visualforce pages of salesforce to acheive usability and bring new look and feel also overcome the drawbacks in salesforce.
Recently in one of my projects, I was tasked to implement the hide and show of specific rows in a table based on some clicks and also open dialog whenever user clicks on a link.
the functionality changes. I found this to be extremely difficult and time consuming and though we were following agile methodology where requirement often changes.
In order to overcome the drawbacks, I started learning and using JQuery libraries in visualforce page.
JQuery scripts to work, we have to include or import 3 files in our Visualforce page. I downloaded the 11.02 version of JQuery.
1. A css file which we get whenever we download the JQuery library. (jqueryui.css)
2. A js file which hold most of logic. (jquery1102.js)
3. A js file required for User Interface. (jqueryui.js)
We have to add these files as individual resources, and use them in our Visualforce page as follows.
Once you include the above three lines we are good to go and use the capabilities of JQuery.
Note: I found that visualforce internally uses some JS library not sure if it is inturn JQuery. I tried using same in vain.
But since I was getting some JS conflicts in different other pages, I had to write the below lines in my JS code.